Smart City Vocational College is a Registered Training
Organisation committed to providing a high standard of quality service. Our
aims include ensuring our clients are met with the type of service that they
require to best suit their individual needs.
Smart City Vocational College meets current NVR Standards, please view our lastest audit results HERE
We strive to fulfil these needs through providing flexibility in the delivery mode of our training services. The trainers of Smart City Vocational College are highly experienced and deliver their product with knowledge, passion and expertise
Smart City Vocational College is based in Central Queensland, Wide Bay, South East Queensland Regions, Victoria and Tasmania.
We have campuses in Rockhampton, Currimundi, Maroochydore, Hervey Bay, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Ballarat and Hobart
Build the individual
- We are committed to providing a learning experience that begins with the student’s personal and professional ambitions. We recognize that by developing the individual, we not only impact them personally but also strengthen the economy and the community.
- We are committed to providing a safe learning environment, both physically and emotionally. We understand that when students feel comfortable and safe they are more engaged and active in the learning process.
Deliver practical life skills
- We are committed to providing quality education that is both functional and relevant. Our products and services are aligned with the NVR standards and are designed to be practical for immediate application in the workplace.
Serve the community
- Strong nations are built on strong communities. Strong communities are built on strong individuals. Our objective is to strengthen communities by strengthening individual students who come through our programs.
- We believe that students learn faster and retain more if the learning environment is fun and engaging. Our trainers are committed to putting the students first and helping them enjoy the learning experience.